Table of Contents
- 1 Can you rent a car in spain and drive to france?
- 2 Is it easy to rent a car in spain?
- 3 How much does it cost to rent a ferrari in barcelona?
- 4 Can you rent an automatic car in spain?
- 5 Can you rent a car in one european country and drop off in another?
- 6 Can i rent a car in one european country and return it in another?
- 7 Is it a good idea to rent a car in barcelona?
- 8 What documents do i need to drive a hire car in spain?
- 9 Do you need a special license to drive in spain?
- 10 Why are automatic rental cars so expensive?
- 11 Should you drive in barcelona?
- 12 What insurance do you need to rent a car in spain?
Can you rent a car in spain and drive to france?
Re: fees to rent a car in spain and drive in france? yes, that will be correct. “cheaper” car rental companies charge a daily or one-time payment for cross-border insurance. other rental companies such as avis, hertz, etc. already have insurance for neighboring countries included in the price.
i’m not sure if this is true or not, but it seems to be true. i’ve heard that some of these companies are charging a monthly fee for the car they rent to people in other countries. it seems that they are not paying for their own insurance, so they have to pay for it themselves. if you are in a country with a high cost of living, you may be able to get insurance on your own. however, if you live in one of the countries with the highest cost, then you might be better off renting your car to someone in another country. this is not true for all countries, and it is possible that you will not be covered by insurance in your country, as it would be cheaper for you to buy insurance from a different country than you would for a foreign one. in any case, i would like to know what you think about this.
Is it easy to rent a car in spain?
- Renting a car in Spain offers visitors unparalleled convenience and flexibility, especially when traveling outside of major cities and busy tourist areas. … It is advisable to research prices and book in advance, but even a last minute rental for a spontaneous road trip in Spain should be easy to arrange.
How much does it cost to rent a ferrari in barcelona?
How much does a ferrari rental in barcelona cost per day? our superb selection of ferraris ranges from €850 per day to €13,000 per day depending on the model you choose.
how many hours does it take to get to barcelona from barcelona? we have a range of hours to choose from, ranging from 10 to 30 minutes. we also offer a number of other options, such as a car rental service, carpooling, and car-sharing.
Can you rent an automatic car in spain?
- The vast majority of rental cars in Spain have a manual gearbox. … If you need an automatic vehicle, it may be easier to find one if you rent it at an airport. You will likely be charged an additional fee for an automatic vehicle
Can you rent a car in one european country and drop off in another?
With avis one-way rentals, that’s exactly what you can do. collect your vehicle from one of our locations across europe and return it elsewhere at the end of your trip. it’s quick, easy and efficient, meaning you can plan your trip exactly the way you want without having to complete the loop.
Can i rent a car in one european country and return it in another?
- In most European countries and with most car rental companies, you can pick up your car in one city and return it in another at no extra cost. … It works well for Milan and Rome, for example, or Nice and Paris, but returning to another country can easily cost $500 to $1,500 more.
Is it a good idea to rent a car in barcelona?
- Renting a car in Barcelona Renting a car is not necessary if you plan to stay in the city center and do not intend to go out of town to visit the surrounding area. … However, renting a car is a good idea if you are staying in a hotel that is not in the city center and not serviced by the metro.
What documents do i need to drive a hire car in spain?
To rent a car in spain you need a full european driving license or an international driving license. most rental companies also insist that the driver’s license has been held for at least 12 months. most landlords also require a security deposit, which can only be paid by credit card.
if you’re looking for a place to live, you’ll need to find a rental company that can provide you with the necessary documents to get you there. if you don’t know where to start, here are some of the best places to rent:
Do you need a special license to drive in spain?
Spain requires foreign drivers with an english language license to obtain an idp before arriving in spain. this driving license is a requirement for driving in spain and without a license you could be penalized if you are stopped by law enforcement officers while driving.
if you do not have a valid driver’s license, you can obtain one from the spanish dmv. you can also obtain a spanish driver license from your local dmv office. if you don’t have one, the dmv will issue you a new one for you to use.
Why are automatic rental cars so expensive?
As the demand for automatic throttles is limited on this side of the pond, rental car companies tend to only offer high-end models. hence the price premium. forget buying a car here!
but if you’re looking for a low-cost option, you might want to look elsewhere. the average car in the u.s. is priced at $35,000. that’s a lot of money to spend on a luxury car, but it’s not a bad deal for the average person.
Should you drive in barcelona?
- Driving and parking in Barcelona In general, we do not recommend driving in Barcelona. It’s chaotic and difficult for non-Spaniards, and parking is scarce and expensive. … The Barcelona Card offers free use of public transport in combination with free entry to many attractions.
What insurance do you need to rent a car in spain?
Third party liability insurance third party liability insurance is a legal requirement in spain and covers your liability for damage to other vehicles and persons. the basic insurance required to cover your rental car is collision damage waiver (cdw) and will cover you for the full cost of your rental car.
if you are a resident of spain, you will need to apply for a cdw. if you do not have one, then you can apply online. you can find out more information about cdws here: http://www.europa.eu/legal/dw-guidelines.html.